CNC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a video gaming forum site where people can discuss games, read reviews, and talk about all that is gaming.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Review for God Of War 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Review for God Of War 3 Empty
PostSubject: Review for God Of War 3   Review for God Of War 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:18 pm

Review for God Of War 3 Portad14

CNC gaming forum Rating 9.5 out of 10

talk about totally EPIC, i feel bad for anybody who dosent have a ps3. it is a must own. if you have a xbox go buy a ps3 and buy this game.

this game has an amazing story and great graphics to top it off. Smile...God Of War 3 is rediculously action packed, with lots of gore and dismemberments at every turn. actually, this game is so gory, that one of the trophies is to cover kratos in 500 buckets of blood. talk about awesome Smile cyclops
The story begins right where God of war 2 left off, climbing mount olympus on the back of gaia the rock titan. As your climbing, all of the gods of olympus fly down and attack the titans and kratos has an amazing fight while still on the titan! So the story takes off as kratos goes through the game killing off all the gods of olympus goin through complex challenges and awesome fights. did i mention theres nudity? another plus i might add Very Happy . the only downfall of this game is the deaths by falling...they are really annoying and there are ALOT of them...so again this is a must own and we highly recommend this game for anyone up to a great action packed story.

CNC Forums

Back to top Go down
https://cncforums.board-directory.net

Review for God Of War 3
Page 1 of 1